Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Snapshots of life...an year apart

Bangalore, Dec 2011 -

Deserted streets, cold winds, gloomy yellow lights, withered branches,
unsmiling couples, ugly machines, melancholic songs and a barren sky wait to devour.

Silent mornings, sleepy afternoons, uninspiring evenings and lonely nights don't help
inner turmoils, repressed emotions, hesitant steps and inchoate thoughts.

Mahabalipuram, Dec 2010 -

Bustling corridor, clean fresh air, cheerful white lights, ripe branches,
coy couples, pristine nature, nostalgic songs and a moonlit sky wait to embrace.

Pleasant mornings, busy afternoons, candor-filled evenings, garrulous nights inspire
creative flights, bold emotions, confident steps and well-rounded perspectives.

Our memories play strange games, games in which a sudden trigger unleashes a torrent of thoughts. Life over the past one month has been a roller coaster, a seesaw of emotions.

9 comments:

RAVISHANKAR said...

@Siva: Nothing is permanent da :) See saw emotions?? what happened dude ? cheer up sir :)

aditi said...

same thots crossed my mind when December started......some hoe.....life changed so much... :/

Shiva said...

@ Ravi: Yes, nothing is permanent da...sometimes, certain axioms are easier to say but hard when it comes to practicalities..

@ Aditi: completely agree...life has changed so much! wish delhi is closer to bangalore..

glasglary said...

fanttastic and useful we blog thanks for piblisling his ti's usful and informahie keep up the great.


Blown Glass bangalore

ashishmaihu said...

Wonderful blog! I certainly adore how it is straightforward on my eye balls as well as the particulars are properly written.you article extremely great, extremely usefull for us?I bookmarked your site! indian silk sarees

ashishmaihu said...

Wonderful blog! I certainly adore how it is straightforward on my eye balls as well as the particulars are properly written.you article extremely great, extremely usefull for us?I bookmarked your site! indian silk sarees

ashishmaihu said...

Superb post. I just discovered your blog and wished to say that I have truly loved reading through your blog posts. Thanks for the advice. Today I am lucky and I find a lot of nice posts. Buy Salwar Kameez Online

SEO said...

Jodhpuri Suit
I like this blog so much. I have liked it so much that I have saved it to my bookmarks.

SEO said...

Your Blog is quite impressive. I was searching this type of information. Thanks for sharing this.
Buy discount furniture online